Nerea Fernández Álvarez
M.A., Spanish and Linguistics, West Virginia University (2019).
B.A., Translation and Interpretation, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain (2017).
- Second Language Acquisition
- Teaching Methodologies
- Culture in Foreign Language Teaching
- 20th Century Spanish Literature
University of Virginia (2019-)
- SPAN 1060: Accelerated Elementary Spanish
West Virginia University (2017-2019)
- SPAN 102: Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN 204: Intermediate Spanish II
“Textual Genres in Legal Translation”. Paper presented at the Kentucky Foreign Language Conference, University of Kentucky. Lexington, KY. April 2019.
Hispanic Honor Society Sigma Delta Pi, Delta Tau Chapter (West Virginia University).